Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MOTO form design - How did you find our site?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MOTO form design - How did you find our site?

Hi everyone, I have had a quick search for this but haven't pulled up any suitable results.

Is it possible to have a drop down list How did you find our site? answers? I have updated the list on the website so the standard questions can be selected (we use radio buttons for that).I guess drop down list would be more useful for the MOTO form.

Any thoughts would be gratefully received.

Thanks M
    Mash

Assuming that you are using the General User Definable for the website 'how did you find our site' then you should be able to do exactly the same with the MOTO General User Definable 1 layout for the same effect.

Comment

So you mean using this code:

How did you find our site? Please select from the following:</td></tr><td valign="top" bgcolor="NETQUOTEVAR:CHECKOUTBG"><FONT FACE="ARIAL" SIZE="2"><input type="radio" name="GENERALHOWFOUND" value="Existing customer" />Existing customer<br />
      On the MOTO form design.

Thanks M
      Mash

Comment

Not all of the moto layouts are identical to the online checkout layouts, so be very carefull in just replacing entire layouts from one area to the other:

Within the MOTO General User Defined 1 it is default to:

Code:
        <tr>

<td>
          <actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22GeneralPrompt000Required%22%20%2f%3e"><span class="actrequired"></actinic:block>   
              <Actinic:Variable Name="GeneralPrompt000"/>
          <actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22GeneralPrompt000Required%22%20%2f%3e">*<span class="actrequired"></actinic:block>   
        </td>
           <td>
              <input type="text" name="GENERALHOWFOUND" size="30" maxlength="255" />
           </td>
        </tr>
        so, would start by replacing the input line with your radio line ensuring (as you have done before) with keeping the same name for the new radio as the input had 'GENERALHOWFOUND.

Comment

Working...
        X