Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help! Upgrading problem and its the weekend!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help! Upgrading problem and its the weekend!

With the help of this forum, I had images (colour swatches) appearing to the left of radio button choices, these were lining up nicely in columns and working well.

Since upgrading today from V11.0.2 to V11.0.3, these images are no longer appearing. I re-applied the changes to the layout and Radio Button stuff in the library as done previously, and the images are selected in the product for the choices, but just not appearing on screen. Any suggestions?

Sarah

Double posting. Grrrr!!!!
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Sorry!

I replied to a much earlier posting on a related topic about images in choices in the design section, and then thought that it wouldn't be seen so put it in the Version 11 section as it was related to upgrading to V11.0.3 from V11.0.2. Until I can speak to Actinic on Monday, my website is pretty useless without this problem, caused by the upgrade, being solved. Nobody can choose a shade of wool without see the colour swatch.

Sarah

Comment

Posted to Design section

Hello Norman. I have posted details of the code and page link in the Design section. Thanks.

Sarah

Comment

Anybody upgraded to V11.0.3 & has images with radio buttons?

If you have upgraded, or are planning to upgrade, from V11.0.2 to V11.0.3, and have images with your radio button choices, you may want to read my posting in the Layout Changes section on here. Thanks

Sarah

Comment

Working...
          X