Help Please images not clickable?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help Please images not clickable?

Can anyone please advise on how to make all my product images clickable and be linking to the product page with descriptions etc?
    I can do this product by product, but having 4500+ products it will take a long time.

I assume you're talking about the product images on the section pages?

If so, look at the layout in the design tab (select a section page, go to the design tab, click on the product image and then go to the layout code tab). You should be able to see the code for linking to the product around the Sectionname variable. All you need to do is put the same code around the image HTML.

I can do this product by product, but having 4500+ products it will take a long time.
    This worries me as it suggests you haven't really got to grips with the way actinic layouts work. You only need to define the layout once and it will then be applied every time that layout is used.

Mike
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

I suspect we are talking about product pages or extended info pages and to set those globally you might need to venture into the database directly. I think 11.0.3 has improved this area though, pretty sure it is now set in business settings or site options somewhere as it's been doing it by default on some new sites i have worked on now.

Comment

You could also try running it through the SPP convertor - this is meant for upgrades from previous versions but it does have the option to link all images. Take a back up first!

Bikster
        SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

thanks for the replys, i worked this out about 10 mins after i posted, just didn't think properly! ><

Comment

Working...
          X