Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sage Link to Sage Line50 2013 ?

Dear Sellerdeck ,

Now that Sage have released line50 2013 , any details of when we can expect an update to the link ?

Thanks,

Eck247

The Link for Sage 2013 will be available in the Autumn
    Bruce Townsend
    Ecommerce Product Manager
    Sellerdeck Ecommerce Solutions

Comment

Any update yet ??

Comment

Sorry, no. It will be later in the Autumn but I'm afraid I can't give an exact schedule yet.
        Bruce Townsend

Comment

This is a pretty serious issue and I am very surprised that a schedule cannot be provided. I wonder how many of your clients have already upgraded to Sage 50 Accounts 2013, only to find that you have not yet released the updated Link. This does not install a great deal of confidence in Actinic/Seller Deck.

Comment

I'm sorry for the delay.

This is an important priority for SellerDeck, but it's running behind the production of our next major release, which we have to get right.

The question you might ask is why Sage never produce a release that is backwards compatible. It's unbelievably frustrating that work is required every year which wouldn't be necessary if Sage had a different policy. Also, why doesn't Sage allow you to downgrade following an upgrade given that they introduce these incompatibilities?

I think that if SellerDeck produced a release that didn't work until Sage did some development, you would rightly be appalled.

Chris

Comment

Not really sure what to make of this reply !!!

Comment

Originally posted by cbarling View Post
                I'm sorry for the delay.

This is an important priority for SellerDeck, but it's running behind the production of our next major release, which we have to get right.

The question you might ask is why Sage never produce a release that is backwards compatible. It's unbelievably frustrating that work is required every year which wouldn't be necessary if Sage had a different policy. Also, why doesn't Sage allow you to downgrade following an upgrade given that they introduce these incompatibilities?

I think that if SellerDeck produced a release that didn't work until Sage did some development, you would rightly be appalled.

Chris
                Have to agree!
                www.Tradeworks.tv
                TV Aerial, Satellite & AV Suppliers

Comment

Sage 2013 Link

So, still no planned release date for the Sage 2013 Link?

As a temporary 'work-around', is there a simple method to simply import product stock quantities into Actinic V9 (i.e. for simple stock taking purposes)? It is quite simple to export just the product codes and stock quatities from Sage - into a TXT or CSV file, but I am not sure how to import (if this is possible) into Actinic. As we currently provide over 4,000 products, this would (at least) save a great deal of time manually adjusting the stock within Actinic.

Thank you.

Comment

The Sage 2013 Link is at a fairly advanced stage of development but we don't have a firm release date yet.
                    Bruce Townsend

Comment

Being at an advanced stage , i would have presumed it would have been released by now ?

Comment

Hello Alexander

SellerDeck link for Sage is in beta at the moment and can be downloaded from here
                        Please note you will need to install it on a clean machine as it will prompt for a key if upgrading from a previous version.

Regards
                        Krithika Chandrasekar
                        SellerDeck

sigpic

E-commerce software by SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
                        X