Using brochure image fragments to create image slider

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Using brochure image fragments to create image slider

I'm trying to make it easy for a client to add an image into each of a series of brochure fragments that will then be used for an image slider on the homepage of their site.

The images have to be in an unordered list so I was going to amend the fragment layout they all used to wrap the <li> </li> around them however I'm not sure how to wrap the <ul> </ul> code around the series of just those fragments (given that there will be other fragments using other layouts on the brochure homepage.

Can anyone suggest how I might achieve this (or even suggest an alternative approach if it's been done before from within Actinic)
    Thanks

Jos Medinger

Tel : 01978 843 962
    www.internetology.co.uk
    Actinic / E-Commerce Hosting, Design & SEO

It would be simpler to create a few variables to hold the image file names and then use those in the slider.

Comment

I've gone down the suggested route instead and created some custom variables, one which allows the selection of an image and another which allows the inclusion of a link location.

A couple of blockifs around each element to then check for whether it's present or not and it's good to go!
      Thanks

Jos Medinger

Tel : 01978 843 962
      www.internetology.co.uk
      Actinic / E-Commerce Hosting, Design & SEO

Comment

Working...
      X