Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Order of Upload of Images

Hi,
    is there any order in which images are published to web? Watching the list it seems completely random, it does not appear to be in order of addition to site, product number, content tree, size, so what is it?
    If there IS an order is it possible to change it? ie.choose what images are posted first?
    http://www.threadsandpatches.co.uk

Hi Sally

I have referred the question to my colleague in development and will post here when I have an update..

Regards
    Krithika Chandrasekar
    SellerDeck

sigpic

E-commerce software by SellerDeck

Comment

Why the question Sally, anything you're wanting to do in particular?

Comment

Hi Sally

I have received some info from my colleague. The database contains a table called [FileList] and the sequence in there determines the upload sequence. There can be quite a few factors that influence this, for eg, some files are added individually, some being added in between from references in HTML layouts, images associated with variables, and so on.
        Additionally multi-threading also influences the upload sequence, so machines with different CPU-speeds can produce different sequences.

But to provide more detail, as Duncan has asked, any particular reason why you need this information?

Regards
        Krithika Chandrasekar
        SellerDeck

sigpic

E-commerce software by SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
        X