Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sage Line 50 Link & Windows 7

Hi there,

Just installed Sellerdeck onto a different machine at work for testing a new version of our site with the Sage > Actinic Link and I have come across some problems.

The main one is to do with a 'Virtual Store Folder' that Windows 7 uses, basically, I have set the Actinic Link up from Sage correctly, when I go to 'processing' to create my new file for current stock and customers it places the file by default in this location:

C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\SellerDeck Link\SageLine 50\DataFiles\Site1\Output

The problem is when I go to import the file into SellerDeck, the computer will not let me view this folder, it stops at C:\Users\user\ and then the rest of it is not there.

I have looked in the standard C:\Program Files etc where it always used to be stored with Actinic but there is nothing there.

If anyone can shed any light on either how i change where Sage Link puts the data file,or how i can view this virtual store folder when trying to import it would be a big help.

I managed to get around exporting orders from Seller Deck into Sage by manually updating the navigation directories when you are prompted to do any outstanding exports, but it will not let me manually input a file location when importing.

One other thing, in Sellerdeck when you receive an order and navigate to Operations > Outstanding Exports, this still has the default info looking for the old Actinic Link folders and not the new renamed SellerDeck ones, seems like an oversight on the development with the name change.

Hello Dean

how i can view this virtual store folder
    You will need to enable viewing hidden folders on your system. For this, in Windows Explorer, click Organize (just below the address bar), then Folder and Search options and select the View tab in the dialog that opens.
    Scroll down and under Hidden files and folders, select 'Show hidden files, folders, and drives'. OK to close the dialog. You should now be able to navigate to the folder.

Operations > Outstanding Exports, this still has the default info looking for the old Actinic Link folders
    Checking this in my copy of v1103, the export file destinations automatically point to my current site folder. Could you check the file path in Business Settings | Order Processing | Export Options, if they are updated? Also, is this site upgraded from a previous version, wherein the file paths perhaps pointed to the old folders?

Regards
    Krithika Chandrasekar
    SellerDeck

sigpic

E-commerce software by SellerDeck

Comment

Hi Krithika

Thanks for the update, I can now navigate to the file fine!

On the export destinations, these were listed by default to include the old links with Actinic instead of SellerDeck, I can change them in there now and it shouldn't be a problem.

This was a fresh install on this machine, but i did import a site snapshot done on a machine still using Actinic and not SellerDeck.

Hope this helps!

Comment

Working...
      X