Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Capture+

Hi

Has anyone tried the new Capture+ from Postcode Anywhere on Sellerdeck, they are offering a free upgrade but no good if not compatible

Best

Nigel
    Offering a wide range of shade loving plants suitable for the woodland garden. http://www.plantsforshade.co.uk

I believe it is not compatible at present.

The same question was asked a few weeks ago in this thread:http://community.sellerdeck.com/showthread.php?t=53162
    Darren Guppy
    Golf Tee Warehouse
    Golf Tees and Golf Accessories.

Comment

Do Sellerdeck have plans to make it compatible?

Regards,
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Hello all

I have passed the query on to the team and we will post back soon.

Regards
        Krithika Chandrasekar
        SellerDeck

sigpic

E-commerce software by SellerDeck

Comment

Hi All,

Digging this one up here, Capture + is working on Sellerdeck 2013, however only if you upgrade through Postcode anywhere, but leave your code in Sellerdeck as is, when I changed it for the new code supplied by Postcode Anywhere it failed to fill in the address, reverting back to the original code in Sellerdeck resolved it and it all works very well.
          Many Thanks
          Lee
          www.mdnsupplies.co.uk
          www.hookandloopfasteners.co.uk

Comment

Working...
          X