Possible bug in V11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Possible bug in V11

We have been changing a sites name in Business Plus Multi user with the main site and databases on a server and most entries via workstations

I have found that if we change a sites name from a workstation then the workstation has both the old as well as the new name still showing in the registry under actinic software sites

This has caused us problems with things like Sage link where it still finds the old site name but no site

Have spoken to support who just said delete the old names, which appears to work ok, but never had this problem with V9 and not sure about V10 sites, but with V9 we had a lot of site name changes and never found a problem

Reason for name changes is normally reloading a snapshot to solve some sort of problem using something like XXXXX-new as a name and then reverting back to XXXXX when loaded and running
    Chris Ashdown

Hello Chris

Could you let me know who in support you were in touch with re this? Also, I tried this my end using v11.0.3, changing site names from the user machine, however checking the registry I saw only 1 correct instance of the changed site name, so not sure if I am missing something

Regards
    Krithika Chandrasekar
    SellerDeck

sigpic

E-commerce software by SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
    X