Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Product reference field

Hi everyone,

I know that the earlier product reference field was limited to 20 characters (30 character to allow for duplicates).

Is it possible to increase the product reference field for SellerDeck V11, it is so that I can match the products to product codes.

Thanks Mash
    Mash

Hello Mash

Increasing the field limit for product references might corrupt the database, so we wouldn't really recommend attempting it.
    Hope this helps.

Regards
    Krithika Chandrasekar
    SellerDeck

sigpic

E-commerce software by SellerDeck

Comment

Thanks.

I will go down the route of custom var, then I can use that to link to the longer product name.

Thanks Mash
      Mash

Comment

Also look into the Report Description field (Settings / Business Settings / Options / Product Description In Reports) as this passes the data in that field to the downloaded Order and printed Reports.
        Norman - www.drillpine.biz
        Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Thanks for that.

I have always wanted to get delivery period (we send out plants through out the year and have set delivery periods) to be shown in the basket and to be shown in the invoice. I have had little success with this.

Work around was to use the thumbnail as a colour code to the delivery period. This works but disappears once it goes to the invoice etc.

Some thinking is need to be done.

Thanks M
          Mash

Comment

Hi Mash,

I can update your invoice to pull in a colour based on the name of the thumbnail image if you like.

Regards,
            Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
            Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
            A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
            Product Mash for Sellerdeck
            Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
            Multichannel order processing
            Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Thanks Jan, will get back to you on that. Take care M
              Mash

Comment

Working...
              X