Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

missing windows / broken user interface.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

missing windows / broken user interface.

Edit: Solved

co workers had been messing with my monitor configuration, found the windows out in the dead space on deactivated monitors.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hello everyone

I'm having an issue with windows not opening, at least not completely, say I hit Business Settings, the button depresses and i'm unable to interact with any element of actinic, but nothing pops up. If I hit esc. the Business settings button returns to an unpressed state and I can do other things again. It's as if the windows are opening but I just can't see them.

This happens with various buttons, the design library, advanced theme options, site options,
    though it seems to come and go, changing which buttons do and don't work, like today I was quite happy to see I could get into business settings again, but I can't get to the design library, however if I switch sites items sometimes become usable again, I can't figure out a pattern to it.

My apologies if this has been covered but a search didn't give me an answer.

I've re installed 11.0.3 and the problem persists, I'm running 64 bit window vista , if this helps at all.

Anyone have any advice on this sort of problem?
Working...
X