Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which PSP is best?

Hi there,

I've been running my business for a year now and want to upgrade from just having a Paypal payment option. Can anyone advise me on which PSP they think is best for service but most imporantly, integration into SellerDeck v11?

Many thanks in advance!

Elissa

Actinic/SellerDeck Payments integrates the best and has good pricing. Give sales a call and have a chat about it. http://www.sellerdeck.co.uk/index.ph...raud-detection

You will still need a merchant account however. If you're a member of the FSB then you should be able to get a discount with Streamline.

Comment

Actinic payments +1

Comment

Originally posted by MagpieM View Post
        which PSP they think is best for service
        Actinic Payments is by far the best integrated PSP for SellerDeck, and gives you a range of additional features that you cannot otherwise use with other PSP's.

I'd recommend a PSP with PayPal dual option for a website as a minimum.
        Each PSP has its own benefits and features and pricing models, so there is no harm in checking and shopping around, however in terms of integration Actinic Payments win hands down.

Have you got your Internet Merchant Account number sorted out with Streamline/Bank yet?
        Fergus Weir - teclan ltd
        Ecommerce Digital Marketing

SellerDeck Responsive Web Design

SellerDeck Hosting
        SellerDeck Digital Marketing

Comment

Thanks for your help! I was thinking the same - having dual PSPs. I havent got anything set up yet regarding an Internet Merchant Account Number. Is Bank or Streamline best?

Comment

If you're already with streamline with merchant account for terminal transactions then your streamline rep will help. Bear in mind a separate account means a separate cost.
            Also, if you're an FSB member you can negotiate better percentage rates on card transactions with streamline - this alone could more than pay for the additional costs.......
            Also, there are other PSP providers that take care of merchant account, MOTO account, PSP setup etc for you as well!
            Fergus Weir - teclan ltd
            Ecommerce Digital Marketing

SellerDeck Responsive Web Design

SellerDeck Hosting
            SellerDeck Digital Marketing

Comment

Thanks for the info. I'm not a member of FSB so will have to look up that option if it might save me money in the long term. There seems a lot to consider!

Comment

When starting out it may be worth considering one of the PayPal merchant products - there are no set up fees and no minimum monthly, no compliance fees or paperwork, - You pay a little more in transaction fees, but if orders are thin on the ground to start with then the costs are more in line, as you only pay for what you use....... you can then add another PSP when the cash is flowing,

We use Actinic Payments and it suits our needs, but knowing what I do now, I would plumb for PP in the early days.

Good luck..
                www.devotedly-discus.co.uk

Comment

She already has PayPal ...
                  Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

Originally posted by guccij View Post
                    She already has PayPal ...
                    Yep, read that bit - but assumed it was a personal PP account with out the ability to accept credit and debt cards.
                    www.devotedly-discus.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                    X