Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Product Page Default Settings

In the instructions for the SPP convertor it states

If you want new products you create in future to have Product Pages enabled by default, you will need to enable this in the Product Page

Where in Sellerdeck v11 is this done please?

Think this refers to the Product Page panel/tab available against each product or you can enable this at the top level section of the site, which in theory should cascade down for all new products created where the cascade is still effected.

Comment

I still can't see where it shows in the top level section. The first picture is the product page options in the site option settings

The second picture shows that a product page has been created by default but until I used the SPP convertor yesterday it would default to not generate a separate product page.

The third picture shows the same product links tab. I would like the links to default to Displays the product page for all options. Is this possible?
      Attached Files

Comment

Whilst in the content tree on the left, the top level section that resides directly below the Home page and any other Brochure pages, select that top level section (that holds all of your sub-sections) and select the 1st sub section beneath the top level and then go into its Product Page tab, which will then show you the generate checkbox, where you might need to check this for all of the 1st level sub sections.
        Last edited by I-CC; 01-Dec-2012, 01:01 PM. Reason: Top Level Section does not have a Product Page tab (ooops)

Comment

OK, I see it now. Thanks for that. Is there anyway that you can change the default settings on the links tab?

Comment

I could be wrong, but I dont think there is an option within the application for assigning defaulting link options across the entire site.

Comment

Working...
            X