Total Selection Price

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Total Selection Price

Hello, i am struggling to find a way to show the dynamic total price of selected items on a product page. Is there a Layout or something in the Library that i can insert int the product page layout that will update automatically when the users selects choices that affect price?
    Log Cabins and Garden Sheds
    Decking, Fencing, Gates and Spiral Stairs

This is a feature of SellerDeck 2013, unfortunately it cannot be done within the default v11 software.

Comment

Hi, yeah i saw it was available in the new 2013.
      Is there an estimated release date for cover subscribers?

Comment

Very soon.

Chris

Comment

Are you planning to release before christmas Chris?
          Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
          Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
          A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
          Product Mash for Sellerdeck
          Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
          Multichannel order processing
          Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

I hope they do release before Christmas, i have 2 weeks off (away from yard anyway ) over Christmas and New Year and i could get the sites upgraded then.

Comment

That's why we are hoping to release before Christmas.

We can never be 100% sure, because we are doing extensive testing, and by definition we don't know if the new version will pass.

Chris

Comment

Working...
              X