Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unwanted Hyperlink on choice option... SPPP unticked yet remains active

Hi guys,

I've an annoying issue with my test site i'm wanting to put into production: beta.snowsun.co.uk

I have an inconsistency in the way sellerdeck v11 is publishing the site. I have 1 page working as I would expect, where everything displays correctly, being able to chose a size (Option) and not have a new page load. Viewable:

http://beta.snowsun.co.uk/store/salo...r-jackets.html

With all other product pages the Size (Option) choice appears as a hyperlink to another page... In fairness the whole of the product page generated (image included) is active as though the product information is encapsulated within an <a> tag:

http://beta.snowsun.co.uk/store/salo...r-jackets.html

I've unticked all 'Generate a Seperate Page per Product ( for Each pages & Just for this page)' at product and section level under the Product Page.
    I've tried refreshing the site, and further changing the beta site to use .com with an empty directory, yet the problem persists.

I have cross-checked the product and section attribute values between the desired and the rest and found no differences...

Can someone suggest what I am missing??? Thanks... Merry Christmas!

You are correct in that there is a link tag around the himage etc. Check that you have the same product layout being used for both of the products.

Comment

Originally posted by Duncan Rounding View Post
      You are correct in that there is a link tag around the himage etc. Check that you have the same product layout being used for both of the products.
      Hi Duncan,

I've checked the Product Layout against both products, they are both set to 'Use Parent (=...' -I shall try a direct setting of layout on the problem product to see if for some reason sellerdeck is not using this as it should be...

Kristopher.

Comment

The unwanted link seems to be above your price:

<div class="product-detail">
        <span>Brand: </span>
        <h3 class="inlined">Salomon</h3>
        <br />
        <span>Colour: </span>
        <h4 class="inlined">Black / Fancy Pink</h4>
        <br />
        </div>
        <div class="product-detail"><a href=""></div>
        <div class="product-detail"><Actinic:PRICES PROD_REF="1213-212-0002" RETAIL_PRICE_PROMPT="Price:">
        <h3 class="inlined">
        <br />
        Price: £220.00<span class="text-small no-bold">
        <br />
        (Including&nbsp;VAT at 20%)</span>
        </h3></Actinic:PRICES>...............
        Norman - www.drillpine.biz
        Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Originally posted by NormanRouxel View Post
          The unwanted link seems to be above your price:

<div class="product-detail">
          <span>Brand: </span>
          <h3 class="inlined">Salomon</h3>
          <br />
          <span>Colour: </span>
          <h4 class="inlined">Black / Fancy Pink</h4>
          <br />
          </div>
          <div class="product-detail"><a href=""></div>
          <div class="product-detail"><Actinic:PRICES PROD_REF="1213-212-0002" RETAIL_PRICE_PROMPT="Price:">
          <h3 class="inlined">
          <br />
          Price: £220.00<span class="text-small no-bold">
          <br />
          (Including&nbsp;VAT at 20%)</span>
          </h3></Actinic:PRICES>...............
          Hi Norman,

Thanks for your input. I now see the floating unclosed <a> tag. -Silly mistake!

Strangely doesn't explain how or why the working is working when they happen to be using the same Product layout?! Very confussing!! -It's uploading as I type, a site refresh... Will post back results.

Krisotpher.

Comment

Resolved...

Originally posted by RakeOne View Post
            Hi Norman,

Thanks for your input. I now see the floating unclosed <a> tag. -Silly mistake!

Strangely doesn't explain how or why the working is working when they happen to be using the same Product layout?! Very confussing!! -It's uploading as I type, a site refresh... Will post back results.

Krisotpher.
            This appears to have resolved the issue... Many thanks. Kristopher.

Comment

Working...
            X