Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Realex always in test mode?

Hi,

SellerDeck Business Plus 11.0.3 MHDB on Linux server. HSBC Secure ePayments and PayPal were/is working fine.

We've installed Realex on several websites, and gone through changing the scripts to get the transactions to work and get them to be settled. So far, so good.

PROBLEM: Having got the customer to Realex, and Realex to settle, all the orders we download (Retrieve) are marked with Payment Status of "Test Mode" in the Orders tab and with "PSP Test Mode" on the Invoice/Packing List.

TEMP WORKAROUND: I've changed the Design, Text to make the Invoices look right so we can at least function for now, but I'm not too happy as it's bound to mean Seller Deck not accounting correctly somewhere. (That's another issue that I can live with briefly until I sort out this issue, so I don't want to muddy this post with it).

FAILED FIX 1: I've tried changing Postrealex.fil, changing
    $tm = '1'; # Yes
    to
    $tm = '1'; # No
    just in case it had some effect. It doesn't seem to. (I've even tried setting both (0 and 1) to "Yes" and then to "No" just to see,but no luck).

FAILED FIX 2: I've tried changing OCCRealexScriptTemplate.pl, rem'ing (#) out
    #
    #if ($bTestMode) # only include the test mode flag if it is on
    # {
    # AddPostValues ('&', 'TESTMODE', '1', $ALWAYS, $NOENCODE);
    # }
    #
    again, just to see,but no effect.

I don't enough (anything) about Perl to go any further, or if I'm even looking in the right place now. I tried the above as it looked like it might help, it didn't but as least it was worth a try.

I've not tried both the PostRealex.fil and OCCRealexScriptTemplate.pl at the same time, as I don't think that'll do any good.

NEXT: I don't mind trying, and usually fix things on my own, but this is outside my scope.

Anybody got any ideas?

Thanks,
    David

Have you configured the psp method in actinic to be in Production mode?

Mike
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Hughes View Post
      Have you configured the psp method in actinic to be in Production mode?

Mike
      Hi Mike,

Realex doesn't have a production/test setting. The only option other than Merchant ID and Key is Pre-Authorise/Charge Immediately.

The HSBC dialog has a <Test Mode/Run in Production> setting in addition to the <pre-authorise/immediate> option, which the Realex option dialog does not have, or at least not on my Win7 box.

Thanks
      David

Comment

It rather sounds as if the setup is corrupted and set in test mode with no way to change it to production mode.

You could try deleting the psp setup for realex, compacting the database and creating a new one.

Mike

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

Working...
        X