Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Page preview not rendering properly

Hi,

I've recently taken on a new IT employee and he's managing our sites through SellerDeck. We use it to manage 6 sites. He has been added as an admin, we can only seem to have one admin logged into the program at a time but that's an issue for another day.

The page preview show up fine for the other users on their computers and for other user accounts on the new employee's computer but on his own account 1 of the page previews are not rendering completely. The other 5 work fine.

They look fine once they are live on line and we would be able to get around this normally but it just so happens that the malfunctioning preview is for our flagship brand and there is a lot of editing an maintenance that needs to take place. This is very difficult when we can't accurately place where sections, fragments etc will appear on the live site.

Any help with this is greatly appreciated and I have included a screenshot below of how the preview is rendering and a link to the live site to show how it's supposed to look.

Live site:
    http://www.coldsteel-uk.com/

Bump.

I seemed to have stumped the Sellerdeck community!

Just some additional information. This problem seems specific to the new employee's account, no matter what PC they are working on. Again, all other sites render properly.

Comment

See here and here. Check the PreviewHTML folder.
      Peblaco

Comment

Thanks for your reply.

I've gone into those 2 threads and had a look at the solutions.

On the first link, some of our products have meta descriptions, some don't, neither preview properly so it doesn't really matter. I also cleared every PreviewHTML folder I could find and that didn't resolve the issue either.

Could it be something to do with the network? There are Actinic folders across 3 network PCs.

I just can't understand why it's only not working properly on one site only!

Does anyone else have any other ideas? Thanks.

Comment

Thanks again for your reply.

I've copied over files from the site and site preview HTML folders for the affected site and it's working properly now.

For some reason, for that one user, the CSS files aren't being generated when they preview.

Thanks for the help!

Comment

Working...
          X