Permutation Product Strange Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Permutation Product Strange Error

I have been using products with components, attributes and choices hundreds of times for years and no problem. However, I now have a peculiar problem with one product. As usual, I copy a similar existing product but give it a new code and then edit the details. With this problem product, the first item in the choices works fine, with the correct related product in the Product box in Permutations. However, with the next two choices, when I select the product in the Permutations product column (searching the product code to make sure correct), select correct product, fills with correct product, but when click Apply Changes it saves it with the wrong product. I tried several times. Then I deleted the products it was saving incorrectly. Re-did fill of permutations, entered correct codes in Product boxes, all fine, click Apply Changes, and changes the Product boxes to blank. I then tried deleting the two correct hidden products, removed with housekeeping, and re-entered, and re-did permutations, but still changing to blank product boxes when clicking Apply Changes. I am at my wits end as to what I have done wrong, or whether there is some corruption. Any ideas?

Sarah

Sorted

I did a Snapshot and then Housekeeping: Compact databases, and then re-entered products in permutations and now correct. Thank you Sarah! I must remember to try that first next time I have a problem.

Sarah

Comment

Working...
    X