Displaying Sale Prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Displaying Sale Prices

I'm looking for a way to show my prices that are in sale in red. I don't want products that are not in sale to be displayed in red. Is there a way to do this?

Thanks, Ben.

What's the difference between an on-sale product and a normal one?

If only you know, then you'll need to create a Variable (OnSale) to mark these items. Then a bit of code in your price layout to add an extra class to the product price to display it in red if OnSale is set.
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

In sale would be a discounted product rather than at full RRP. Cheers

Comment

Not really enough info. How do you make a product into a discounted one?

Comment

I currently have a variable set up for RRP, to discount an item I change the price in general to my desired discounted price and then add a value in to the rrp variable I have set up.

Comment

We don't, just use the RRP £xx.xx to show it is discounted. I have thought of putting the rrp in red rather than the current price but I would ideally like it the other way around. hoping there was a variable that could be set up to signify it was reduced and change the price text colour! Thanks Ben

Comment

Displaying something if the product price and the RRP are different is well documented on the Community. Try searching for "RRP".

And it's in the Advanced Guide too.

Comment

Unfortunately none of the posts are quite what I'm after. Thanks anyway.

Comment

Perfect, thanks a million to you both. Sorry for my earlier lack of understanding!

Comment

Working...
                  X