Google Analytics/Adwords Reporting in v11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Google Analytics/Adwords Reporting in v11

Thanks to support we now have Google Analytics reporting correctly in our v11 upgrade of www.hollywoodparty.co.uk but there is a reporting issue within the Google Adwords dashboard ie sales not showing.

I appreciate that I have the information within Google Analytics but it would help analysis of my adwords campaigns to also have the correct data there also.

Can anyone help or suggest someone that can?

My limited help

I am not an expert at all, but I shall mention a few things that may or may not be obvious. Firstly, the Google Adwords tracking code needs on the Receipt page in Sellerdeck, and near the end. Secondly, Google Adwords will only show conversions for people who have gone on the Receipt page, from what I understand. So if somebody makes a payment, say, on PayPal and doesn't click to go see the receipt on your site, then it would not register in Adwords. Somebody else may correct this if I am wrong.

I take the conversion numbers in Google, therefore, as a guideline only, likely to be an understatement, but a reasonable comparison between keywords as the percentage going on the Receipt page will be about the same throughout.

Sarah

Comment

Working...
    X