Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stock Quantity not showing on Samsung Note 10 (or maybe all Android?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stock Quantity not showing on Samsung Note 10 (or maybe all Android?)

The attached Screenshot from my Samsung Note 10 should show the stock level below "Made in United Kingdom" but there's just a blank space when in Landscape view.

Using the Android 3rd Party Dolphin browser If you turn the tablet into Portrait mode, it appears! However, you cannot make it appear in the native browser shipped with the Samsung Note 10.

Here's the link to that page which displays fine on my PC

http://bit.ly/16Zu1Gm

Has anyone any thoughts on how to cure this behaviour?
    Attached Files

Works fine on my Galaxy Note 2. I presume it must be something to do with the browser rendering. You could check the code carefully in the source ot see if there is any malformed parts.

Comment

Thank you Duncan. Well, it's re-assuring that you can see it on your Note 2.

It would be interesting to see if any other Android users out there could report whether they can see it on their device.

One has to be so careful in these days of cross platform use not to exclude information from potentially vast numbers of people!

Comment

shows fine on Nexus 10, 7 and 4 (all using Chrome browser)
        Steve Wardell
        Operations Director

Comment

Does it make a difference if you reload the page whilst viewing in Landscape rather than rotating into Landscape after the page has loaded?

Comment

I doesn't seem to work for me on the iphone (using safari).

Instead of the stock number it's showing something about 'download video'.

Mike
            -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

I find that refreshing still does not display the stock, only rotating to portrait does (edit: but only in debug view).

Following Mikes comment, I don't see a stock level in Safari on a PC either, so this is not strictly an android / mobile issue.
              Peblaco

Comment

Originally posted by peblaco View Post
                I find that refreshing still does not display the stock, only rotating to portrait does.

Following Mikes comment, I don't see a stock level in Safari on a PC either, so this is not strictly an android / mobile issue.
                Oops now iOS too? That's a concern...should I be raising this with Sellerdeck?

Comment

I have a similar related(?) problem: my website normally shows "SOLD" instead of "Add to Basket" when a product is sold out. However, it still says "Add to Basket" when I view it on the Android browser (Samsung Galaxy SII with Android 2.3.4). Problem occurs both in Landscape and Portrait modes.

However, it works fine on an iPhone 4 so I was thinking/hoping it was just an Android problem.

http://www.tortoys.co.uk/acatalog/Br...-Vehicles.html

Edit: it used to work ok with Actinic V10.0.3, the problem only started when I upgraded to SD 2013.
                  John Ennals
                  www.tortoys.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                  X