scrambled import

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

scrambled import

I have been having various problems in importing a catalogue from a flat file, one of which is that two products are persistently deleted because, it is alleged, their Product References are corrupt - which they are not.

I am wondering if Sellerdeck is having trouble with the alphabet. The deleted items are 1!x-6002 and 1!x-6002s. Elsewhere in the catalogue there is a 1!o-6002, which requires Sellerdeck to distinguish an "o" from an "x". I can't see why it shouldn't - elsewhere in the catalogue it can tell the difference between "m" and "x". But when the rational is ruled out, where do you turn?

Has anyone had any experience that throws any light? If I can't use the alphabet in Product References and can't go beyond 9 digits, I'm out of business.

Product references 1!x-6002 and 1!x-6002s refer to first duplicates of products x-6002 and x-6002s. If you don't have original products with these x-6002 and x-6002s references, you won't be able to import duplicates of them.

Product references can be up to 20 characters (effectively 18 if you have up to 9 duplicates as you'll need the 1!, 2!, etc). See the Help for more info and list of valid / invalid characters.
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Working...
    X