Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multiple discounts, discount not calculating as I'd expect

Hello all

1. I have a product group containing 3 products (patterns (£54), threads (£35.20), buttons) for which I want to offer a 10% discount.

2. When any of those products is ordered, I also want to offer a second discount of 10% off of an item outside of that product group (fabric £21).

I've ordered the discounts so that the %off another product" (the fabric discount) is first in the list and the plain 10% any of the product group (discount 1) is second. It flat out didn't work the other way.

This almost seems to work, except there is a 10p discrepancy.

So, no discount is applied if only fabric is added. Correct.

If an item from the product group is added on its own, the correct discount is deducted (£5.40 on the £54 product).

However, if the fabric is added, the correct £2.10 discount is taken for that, but the incorrect discount is applied to the other product (£5.30 on £54). If I add some other items from the group, it's always 9 or 10p out, regardless of the number of group products. So, if I add fabric (£2.10 discount) and patterns and threads (total £89.20) the discount applied for the bundle is £8.82.

Can anyone shed some light?
    The Patchwork Rabbit

I think I've fixed it.

The fabric product should have had been based on "quantity" with a trigger of 1. I also changed the product group discount from £1 to £.01.
    The Patchwork Rabbit

Comment

Working...
    X