where are additional files

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where are additional files

I imported into v11 from a v10 site that had a lot of additional files. Those files imported correctly, but I can't see what folder they're in. In v10 they were in a folder that doesn't appear in the v11 list.

This also means I don't know where to put any new additional files. I've tried 'additional files' in Help, but Help doesn't yield anything

Go to Design / Additional Files in your new site and look at what's listed there. If you had them (sensibly) within your old Site folder (or within sub-folders of that), then they'll be in the same relative place on the new site.

If you were using files that were located outside your old V10 Site folder (a bad idea), then SD may have placed them within a NOT_CATALOG folder within the new site folder and adjusted paths to suit. In this case, you'd have got a warning message about this when doing the import.
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Found it. Panic over.

Comment

The thing was, they weren't in the same relative position. In v10 the folder was one level down, and in v11 it was about four levels below Site Upgrades. The folder structures of 10 and 11 appear quite different.

A Windows 7 search found the files but, helpful as ever, didn't display the path correctly. I'm beginning to think, though, that Windows 7 can be defeated if you try hard enough ...

Anyway, thanks, Norman.

Comment

Working...
        X