FATAL ERRORS on Restore of Site Backup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FATAL ERRORS on Restore of Site Backup

Hi. I have been making and restoring site backups on our site successfully since we went live in 2012. However I just implemented the multi line other information from the advanced user guide and the extra character fix from http://community.sellerdeck.com/showthread.php?t=54296

After the changes I did a site backup and restore to a different PC to check the site backup worked and I got the following fatal error on the restore:

FATAL ERRORS
    (File ExportFiles.cpp, Line 170) - Archive error 13 - Extract selected files call failed
    Library error - ChilkatLog:
    GetEntryByName:
    DllDate: Oct 28 2013
    ChilkatVersion: 9.4.1.68
    UnlockPrefix: SELLERZIP
    Username: TONY-PC:Tony
    Architecture: Little Endian; 32-bit
    Language: Visual C++ 8.0
    VerboseLogging: 0
    entryToFind: ./CATALOG_SITE/ActinicCatalog.mdb
    caseSensitive: 0
    Found entry and returning ZipEntry object...
    --GetEntryByName
    --ChilkatLog
    has been caught.

The backup process seems to complete with no issues. It is only on the restore.

I have rebooted the Sellerdeck PC and tried several more backups but cant get past this fatal error on the restore. Also switching off the internet and backing up in case there were any conflicts with network services.

I am very worried about not having a working backup and the possibility of unknown impact on the live site.

I would really appreciate some help to understand what the error message is telling me (in English) and if possible any pointers on how to resolve it.

Many thanks

Tony
    Tony
    www.secretgardenquilting.co.uk

I saw a ChilkatLog error once with "entryToFind" and a large image where SellerDeck had limits on memory for PHP resulting in a software crash. Your error "entryToFind" does not refer to a file but the overall database. It would be best for you to have SellerDeck Support check it.
    Peblaco

Comment

thank you so much for taking the time to look. I guess it sounds like a serious issue. I have raised a ticket through the online system but I have not received any response. I don't know how to try to escalate and haven't got previous tickets resolved. I will let you know if I hear from seller deck. Thanks once again. Tony
      Tony

Comment

In the meantime take a full copy of all in your sites folder, so you have a independant backup

Try Copying the mdb file rename it to xxx copy and opening in access if possible and try compact and repair
        Chris Ashdown

Comment

Hi. Sellerdeck Support came back to me on the issue. I didn't get an explanation of what the error message meant. However they suggested I compact my DB. After doing this a couple of times it actually sorted out the issue. Big relief! Thank you everyone for your help and ideas. Tony
          Tony

Comment

Working...
          X