Manually setting values in the Product Properties table

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manually setting values in the Product Properties table

There is a confirmed bug in v11 that means price permutations do not get set correctly within Sellerdeck. As a workaround I would like to set them within Access. It would really help to understand what each column in this table does so I can read and set the correct fields. Does anyone have a definition?

If not I have 2 issues:

1. I am trying to ensure the right sequence of rows with nType = 7 (the displayed descriptions of permutations). nSequence seems to hold the correct sequencing for the actual prices (nType = 8) but is not always sequential for nType = 7 (it skips a value so it can be 0, 1, 2 3, or in some cases 0, 2 , 3, 4). There is a nValue2 that is sequential for The descriptions. Could nValue be the sequencing of nType = 7.

2. I need to be able to tell sellerdeck there is no permutations for a product. Disabling all of the permutations/unsetting the visible flag does not work (Because of the bug in sellerdeck). Is there a field on the price table that is set/unset to say where permutations should be used or not? If not does anyone know how this is done?

Many thanks
    Tony
    www.secretgardenquilting.co.uk
Working...
X