Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Checkout Malfunction

Hi,
    Our website has been running OK for ages, hosted by Webfusion, and now when a customer clicks on 'Checkout' the customer is redirected to 'http://www.webfusion.co.uk/support/'.
    I tried it and you can see that the cgi script starts to run before the redirection.
    Our website is www.kingsbarntrees.co.uk

The lead up to this problem started a few days ago when our PC gave up the ghost. We had to buy a new computer and reload Sellerdeck (V11.0.5 NMCC). Since the new computer we have not had any orders so we presume the problem started then.

We have refreshed and reloaded the website and run diagnostics etc from the troubleshooting page but this hasn't fixed it or shown up any errors.

Please advise what I could do next to fix this.

Cheers

Looks like there's a problem with your SSL certificate - warning on both Firefox and Chrome - have you re-enabled this setting in network settings?

And are you sure that the version of Sellerdeck on the new PC is exactly the same as the one your snapshot was created in?
    Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

Hi,

Thanks for replying.
      I didn't re-enable the SSL settings, should I do this?

Before we had the problem we were using V11.04 but took the opportunity to upgrade to V11.05. This seemed to go OK , i.e. no reported errors.

Should I re-enable the SSL setting first. If so what do I need to do?

Thanks again for any help.

Cheers
      Adrian

Comment

You have to import a snapshot into the same version of the software in which it was created.

Re the SSL issue: see what you have ticked or not ticked on the SSL settings on the Payment and Security tab in Business Settings. And whether in Network Settings you have an SSL tab and the details there are correct.

You could also try changing the script ID number in Web > Network Settings to 2.

Then refresh.

You can do the upgrade to 11.05 after that has all gone - we hope - smoothly.
        Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

Hi
          Thanks for your assistance, you got it spot on, we had SSL ticked but we don't have a SSL certificate.

We unticked SSL in 'Payment & Security', uploaded and all seems to be OK now.

I don't think the upgrade from 11.0.4 to 11.0.5 was an issue because we didn't use a snapshot to upgrade. We simply ran the v11.0.5 download using the website files on our computer.

Thanks again.

Cheers

Adrian

Comment

I'm pleased you got it working again. Well done.

Comment

Working...
            X