Custom Cart Buttons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Custom Cart Buttons

I am trying to redesign my cart page by re-styling the buttons, rather than have an image, I am doing it in pure CSS to make them look clearer and sharper.

The cart page though, seems to be built for only images, I can't work out how to do it..

Here is my code - -

Code:
    <div class="cart-buttons-wrap">
    <div class="cart-button"><input class="responsive-buttons" type="image" name="ACTION_UPDATE" value="Update" src="update-button.png" alt="Update"></div>

<div class="cart-button"><input class="responsive-buttons" type="image" name="ACTION_SAVE" value="Save" src="Save-Button.png" alt="Save"></div>

<div class="cart-button"><input class="responsive-buttons" type="image" name="ACTION_GET" src="retrieve-button.png" alt="Retrieve"></div>

<div class="cart-button"><input class="responsive-buttons" type="image" name="ACTION_CONTINUE" src="continue-shopping.png" alt="Continue shopping"></div>

<div class="cart-checkout-button"><input class="responsive-buttons-checkout" type="image" name="ACTION_BUYNOW" src="checkout-button.png" alt="Checkout Now"></div></div>
    If I change the type="image" to type="submit" when I click any of them, it goes to the Cart manager page, which is right as the form method has that link in.

But I wan't them to go to each page that they usually do, is there anyway around this?
Working...
X