Lightbox not working - v11.06

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lightbox not working - v11.06

After upgrading from v11.05 to v11.06 (for Sage Pay v3) the lightbox feature no longer works. I have no programing skills to speak of but I did import a copy of design.acd which seemed to sort the problem. I've attached the log file which was generated as a result of the upgrade if that helps anyone.

I've not uploaded this yet to our live site, but just wanted to know if this would be safe to do so without creating any other issues?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I would ask the guy who designed the site but he seems to have gone to ground.

See this post - http://community.sellerdeck.com/show...904#post349904

www.solentcables.co.uk
    Attached Files

Your Lightbox isn't a standard part of SellerDeck.

You seem to have a bespoke version of Lightbox / Multi Product Images that I (Drillpine Ltd) wrote but was supplied via Lee at websitedesigned (and probably bundled with my Tabbed Descriptions).

It is only partially functioning on your live site (the images swap but no zoom appears). Unfortunately, I've no idea why and significant debugging via a Snapshot may be needed to fix this.

Also, the upgrade log is bizarre. SellerDeck seem to be trying to upgrade layouts that have no need to be altered and it's unlikely that it can make any benign changes.

Email me for a quote if you need someone other than Lee to look at this.
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Thanks for your reply on this Norman.

Any thoughts on using the design.acd (v11.03) file which I received upon completion of the site. I did import it and the zoom seemed to be working again but not yet uploaded to the live site.

Many thanks in advance.

Comment

Unfortunately there's no way I can comment on the suitability of someone else's historical design work being used on a current site.

You could install an identical version of SD on a spare machine, copy your Site folder there and then test the old design on that. For live testing, switch test machine to Test Mode before doing any Uploads or Refreshes and you will then be able to upload the Test Mode site.
        Norman - www.drillpine.biz
        Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Many thanks for your reply.

I imported the design.acd file and tested as suggested and all seems to be working again.
          Thanks again Norman for your time. Very much appreciated. I will keep you in mind for the future if I need any upgrades etc.

Mark

Comment

Working...
          X