Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Internal Server Error following Cpanel update

Hi All,

We have a server that has 2 Sellerdeck sites on. yesterday there was a server update with WHM and Cpanel getting updated.

Now, both sites give a Internal Server Error when any function that required the cgi-bin is done.

I have asked the server people and they say the following.

The error that I'm seeing in the logs is this -

[Fri Oct 23 09:41:22.535789 2015] [cgi:error] [pid 13385] [client 5.153.255.250:45216] AH01215: Can't locate object method "new" via package "Safe" at al000010.pm line 8792.: /home/website/public_html/cgi-bin/ca000010.pl, referer: http://www.website/acatalog/productt.html

It looks like the perl scripts are unable to call the Safe perl module. This module is provided by cpanel on your server -

root@server [/home/website/public_html/cgi-bin]# rpm -qa | grep Safe
    cpanel-perl-514-Safe-2.35-1.cp1146
    cpanel-perl-514-Safe-Hole-0.13-1.cp1146
    cpanel-perl-514-Safe-Isa-1.000004-1.cp1146

I'm not sure if that makes a difference to the way that your scripts should be calling it or not though. Perhaps you have a better idea? It might be an idea to check with Sellerdeck to see if they can help with this one.

Does anyone know if there is something we can do to get these sites working again?

Cheers

Not an easy thing then..

I will ask the clients to contact Sellerdeck support and see if they can figure it out.

Comment

Have you tried a standard SellerDeck network test to see what it reports?

Comment

Hi Duncan,

Yes, tried that - no errors reported.

I am asking them to do a purge, change the script number and try a web-refresh.

They are trying this, but they say that an error comes up saying something about ftp refused etc.

I am trying to get more info.

Kind regards

Grant

Comment

Working...
        X