V8 Special offers newsletter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

v8 beta emails

Just to clarify - provided we have a valid email address for you, in most cases you will have been sent an email. Specifically, copies were sent to:

- All Actinic Cover and Developer subscribers
    - All Developer partners, and all remaining Authorised, Gold and Platinum resellers
    - Everyone else who bought from us direct
    - End users who bought through a reseller and for whom we have an email address

Historically, when people contact us to say that they have not received an email, it is usually because they have not notified us of their current email address. In some cases we are prevented from emailing - if at some point you asked us not to contact you (or ticked the wrong box by mistake), or if you bought through a reseller and they did not pass on your contact details. Occasionally (heaven forbid) there is even an error in our database! ;-)

Spam filters are an increasing problem - if you use one, please make sure newsletter@actinic.co.uk is in your white list. We do test all emails with a variety of systems including MSN and Yahoo! But we cannot guarantee that every email we send will be delivered.

If you have not received an email, please contact our sales team to check that we have your correct contact details.

Thanks
    Bruce Townsend
    Ecommerce Product Manager
    Sellerdeck Ecommerce Solutions

Comment

Have now contacted Sales and received my email.

Unfortunately the email held by Actinic is an old one and no longer in use by me. I thought, quite mistakenly, that my email on this forum would now be used, but that's not the case.

David
      -----------------------------
      www.synchronisedwebdesign.com

Comment

I would advise anyone thinking of buying or upgrading to V8 to call sales as there are some great deals on offer for a limited time - I have just bought Designer and its a bargain

Comment

I contacted sales today regarding the special offers.

I currently have Developer V7 with cover so I can upgrade to V8 once it is released for free.

I asked for a upgrade price to Business Multi-user the next product up and was quoted £1200 (£1500 – 20% discount)

£1200 just to add a second networked PC seems a bit steep when the price difference between the 2 products is only £250.

In addition sales were unable to tell me if two people could add products at the same time, or if one could add products whilst the other processes orders.

Only information that I received was that 2 people could not process orders at the same time but could log in from different machines.
          Regards

Jason

Titan Jewellery (Swift Design)
          Zirconium Rings
          Damascus Steel Rings

Comment

In addition sales were unable to tell me if two people could add products at the same time, or if one could add products whilst the other processes orders.

Only information that I received was that 2 people could not process orders at the same time but could log in from different machines.
            You can get all the information about Multi-Users functionality from our website.

http://www.actinic.co.uk/products/MU_features.htm

The way Multi-User works is that you can create any number of logons as you want. One of those is the 'Administrator' - who can add products - and then rest of them are 'Order Processors'. You can have multiple order processors logged into Multi-User at the same time, to process orders, but you can only have one Administrator logged in at once.

Comment

Working...
            X