Referral Scheme

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Referral Scheme

I see that the referral scheme options are in V8 - what are the plans, if any, for this scheme.

The referral scheme functionality in v8 is unchanged from v7. We are not encouraging new registrations to this scheme. We are focussing on the new affiliate scheme which was introduced with Actinic Express (see http://store.actinicexpress.co.uk/index.php) and is a bit more sophisticated. Eventually we hope to merge them, but they are fundamentally different and it is not a trivial task.
    Bruce Townsend
    Ecommerce Product Manager
    Sellerdeck Ecommerce Solutions

Comment

when are you going to roll out Actinic express to partners who want to host it themselves?

Will there ever be the ability to add a custom theme to express.

Essentially I will start to gather an interest in express only when I can do both of these...

is there a demo version of express for partners to install and play with in order to know what we are selling

Comment

Jo

The person you need to speak to is Nick Kington - who is the Business Development Manager in charge of Actinic Express. I've passed on your details to him and he should be in touch soon directly.

Comment

Working...
        X