Stock Levels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stock Levels

Are you able to assign stock levels to different attributes - eg sizes & colours, in version 8?

Regards

This still works in the same way as v7 I'm afraid - i.e. put the stock level on a product, and then associate the product with the choice.

Comment

Hi,
      Thanks

Comment

when are we going to see stock control on choices (without having to type in duplicate/hidden products) and weights too?

Comment

stock control on choices and weights too
          - and then for some customers they need different tax status of different options. Also, some people would want different digital download files for different choices.

I guess this all boils down to choices working just like products - and so therefore being able to set up a hidden product exactly as you need it, and then associate it with a choice, it a pretty good workaround. But I take your point - it does take a longer to set up each choice.

This is not planned development at the minute, but I'll add your voice to the wish list.

Comment

I guess this all boils down to choices working just like products
            Yep thats it....tomorrow please

it does take a longer to set up each choice.
            one teeshirt - 7 sizes, 10 colours equals 70 hidden products, if you sell one style of teeshirt you probably sell more than 1, thus if you have 10 diiferent styles you have to set up 700 products instead of 10.

Comment

Working...
            X