v8 Design Course

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

v8 Design Course

Just wanted to recommend the v8 design course to anyone struggling to get to grips with v8.

Having spent the day with Chris and Darren at Actinic HQ their enthusiasm for the potential in v8 really rubs off. Even though I have been using v8 since Alpha the course for me instilled a sense of what can be achieve with the new release.

It was very well presented and they managed, by way of demonstration, to show the concepts behind the more trickier aspects... although Darren's paint analagy was unkindly laughed at like a hyena by Chris was a little unfair

And no .. I am not on commision or affiliated ... just a personal recommendation and a thank you to Actinic.

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Where might one procure further information on this course? I've heard about it from a number of people, but have been unable to find any details about it.

Comment

although Darren's paint analagy was unkindly laughed at like a hyena by Chris was a little unfair
      I did apologise. It just made me laugh how complicated we were making a relatively simple concept (layout selectors) appear. Anyway, we've tweaked the course now to make everything a lot more straightforward.
      Where might one procure further information on this course? I've heard about it from a number of people, but have been unable to find any details about it.
      Details won't be published publicly until v8 is released, but if you call the Sales team you can book on a course via them. 0845 129 4848

Comment

Working...
      X