No announcement yet.

Custom Design Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you mean when selecting the option in Dreamweaver? I only have one option: BestSellersList with 2 fixed layouts: home page and full.
    Actinic Web Design | Actinic Templates

Comment

ok managed to do it from within Actinic - it then updates the file in DW - would help to have a 'sidebar' option in DW though.

Thanks for your help.

Comment

Ahhh... maybe this is a bug that wasn't fixed.

In my DW code I have

<actinic:variable value="Sidebar Best Sellers List In A Box" name="BestSellerListSidebar" />

this gives the simple list which fits in my right nav.

I may have added it to the code from within actinic rather than the DW extention.

Maybe ChrisD can clarify

Comment

Speaking of bugs... I have noticed that some windows (like the Edit Selector window) are too tall for my screen and I have to auto-hide the Taskbar in order to be able to click OK. I'm using a screen resolution of 1024 x 768

Design Options is another example although I can just about reach the OK and Cancel buttons on this one.

Is anyone else finding the same thing?

Comment

Maybe ChrisD can clarify
            Yep - this one is still outstanding.
            Is anyone else finding the same thing?
            The floating panels are pretty good on 1024x768 - although you may have to move them to make sure you can see the buttons at the bottom. THe problem I find is the product/section etc. details panels - which you often have to scroll to see all of.

Happily, it is possible to make this panel fill the whole height of the screen - and put the preview on a separate tab.

Comment

Working...
            X