v8 Showcase / Example Sites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by postdeals
    Where can we get free templates? I am looking to start working on my dad's ecommerce site and want to sell products online not sure how and where to start. Want to try it out if its good I will purchase within few days.
    Use one of the free built in themes and modify it to your requirement.

Comment

Jo : I changed the code to get a better pop up, without scroll bar, opening to an exact size and containing all the informations I need.
      Georges : changed the colour for the section subsection links in the menu. Seems to be better !
      Didier
      www.supreme.fr

Comment

Originally posted by leehack
        Here's my latest build, almost finished - http://www.hop-ups.co.uk/
        I've been looking at V8 sites (for inspiration 'n' stuff) and went to look at this...but it took me to body-kit.co.uk?
        I'm sure it was a wine site...I thought I'd remembered seeing it beforehand and other comments suggest I'm not going crazy (well...ish)
        Tracey

Comment

It was showing Smithfield Wines before ... the above link must be Lee's testing space as the car site certainly has the Mr Hack feel about it

Bikster
          SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

oh ok...well, it confused me
            doesn't take much
            Tracey

Comment

Originally posted by stonda
              Georges : changed the colour for the section subsection links in the menu. Seems to be better !
              Yes, I think so anyway. Good work Monsieur.
              Football Heaven

For all kinds of football souvenirs and memorabilia.

Comment

Don't worry Miss Bumps, you're not going mad, Jonty is correct.

Smithfield Wine will shortly go live on it's proper domain - http://www.smithfieldwine.com/, in the meantime it has vanished from public access and you can only see the old site.

hop-ups.co.uk is my test domain as Jonty mentioned. So regularly changes according to what i'm working on.

www.body-kit.co.uk was launched last night.

and this is my latest one - www.estonproducts.com due to go live over the weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by leehack
                  www.estonproducts.com
                  Hackster horizontal nav bar? Check
                  Jonty cart summary? Check

Looks well Lee.. especially like the bride changing the wheel

Background is a bit magic-eye .. getting dolphins and a T-Rex .......

Bikster

Comment

Originally posted by jont
                    Hackster horizontal nav bar? Check
                    Jonty cart summary? Check
                    Last time you will see the cart summary, sick to death of the label, new singing and dancing one in the pipeline though.

Looks well Lee.. especially like the bride changing the wheel
                    Dude you should see some of the pictures i didn't put on there, little beauty. She has her own site if you wanna see some right sexy ones.

Background is a bit magic-eye .. getting dolphins and a T-Rex .......
                    LOL, i don't understand what you mean, i've read it 10 times FFS, in English please, looks crap do you mean?

Comment

Lee you have been busy, takes me a year to do a basic site

Seriously nice but i have to agree with Jont except i get a a big bird no t-rex for me

D

Comment

On both my monitors it is creating a moiré type effect... not quite moving but approaching the same effect.

Bikster

Comment

I don't get to see effects like that as i only see out of one eye, is it off putting and needs changing are you saying. In English please,

crap - get rid of it
                          ok - but sending my eyes funny

I ask for English and you give me 'moire' FFS.

Comment

Bloody hell man .. don't you have Google on your machine? Try a search in the KB!

It's crap.
                            It's rubbish.
                            Makes me feel ill.
                            Gives a funny wobbly experience.

It is probably the contrast and the spacing between the vertical stripes.. try reducing the contrast.

Bikster

Comment

I MSNed it to find out wtf it meant, that is missing the whole point, i asked for English you gave me French!

I hate these quandaries now, i and my client like it, but 2 guys looking at it don't - grrr, need one more feedback, wheres G & T when you need them.

Comment

French would have been Sur mes deux moniteurs il crée un type effet de moiré… pas tout à fait mobile mais approche le même effet. as well you know

** bows head in apologies for jovial banter not inside the AOB forum **

Bikster

Comment

Working...
                                X