v8 Showcase / Example Sites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Jan]We went live with V8 today www.mole-end.biz

Sorry to put a downer on things, but check your site in Firefox: the design falls apart. It repeats the same thing on all mac browsers too. Almost certainly a padding/margins issue (and therefore easily fixed).
    Richard Gosler
    Phoenix Digital Media Ltd
    Dorset, UK

Comment

Jan,

Mole-end looks broken to me. The navigation menu repeates itself three times within the main bit and then another 40-50 times after this. (in IE7).

Mike
      -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Here is our latest, currently awaiting some content from the client (aren't we always!!) http://www.bluestreakbeads.co.uk
        Richard Gosler
        Phoenix Digital Media Ltd
        Dorset, UK

Comment

Jan,

Mole-end looks broken to me. The navigation menu repeates itself three times within the main bit and then another 40-50 times after this. (in IE7).

Mike
          its doing the same for me in IE6, and FF is not as it should be. It was ok last night though

Comment

Hi all,

Here is my current site www.designtoplease.co.uk I believe i have resolved all the issues regarding the layout in different browsers eg ff and IE7.

As always grateful for any comments/opinions you may have.

Regards

Jon
            Jon
            www.designtoplease.co.uk
            www.getmeoutofahole.com
            www.toys4james.co.uk
            Located in Herts

Comment

I broke Mole End this morning, just before going out for the day - my designer fixed it while I was out though - how lovely is that :-)

Regards,
              Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
              Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
              A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
              Product Mash for Sellerdeck
              Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
              Multichannel order processing
              Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Originally posted by Jan
                I broke Mole End this morning, just before going out for the day - my designer fixed it while I was out though - how lovely is that :-)

Regards,

Goat Point to Jan for going out for the day when her website broke.
                Football Heaven

For all kinds of football souvenirs and memorabilia.

Comment

Hi, I have been working on an Actinic web site now for several months. It was originally a V7 site designed by someone else but I upgraded it to V8. There's still a lot of embedded HTML lying around interfering with things though and it will take months to get rid of it all.

http://www.inkandmedialtd.co.uk/

There is one outerlayout used for almost everything, which makes it easy to keep things consistent.

Comments and suggestions are welcome

Comment

Comments and suggestions are welcome
                    I like it - well done James.

Comment

Hi All,

Here's my latest site:-
                      http://www.turnerrichards.co.uk

Done with css layout in Dreamweaver.

David
                      -----------------------------
                      www.synchronisedwebdesign.com

Comment

Jan

I am suffering the cookies not enabled problem, this did happen to someone else on here before but i can not rember who

I know it is not my end (i doubt it) as other sites are fine? You know me always break something.

Sorry
                        Darren

Comment

Sorry let me correct that, it is OK in IE7 but not FF1.5.0.9

Cheers
                          Darren

Comment

Sorry let me correct that, it is OK in IE7 but not FF1.5.0.9
                            I think it's a firefox problem if you download the latest version of FF it works fine but you are the second person now on that version to have a problem. I'll have a look around for a solution though - frames aren't resizing properly in firefox either - even with layout.frames.force_resizability set to true in the firefox config options.

Thanks for pointing it out.

Regards,
                            Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud

A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
                            Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
                            Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Goat Point to Jan for going out for the day when her website broke.
                              Should point out that I didn't know if was broken until I got home and it was fixed :-)

Regards,

Comment

Cookie error : I found this thread and have followed instructions

http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=25651

Do you still get the cookie problem on www.mole-end.biz Darren?

Regards,

Comment

Working...
                                X