Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Jan

It all seems to be OK now, no cookie problems now

By the way i ment to say, I like the site and layout. Errrr No Post Code Look Up ????

Cheers
    Darren

Comment

Thanks Darren, sorry for misnaming you by the way. I'll put the postcode lookup on now, forgot to add it yesterday (I still have to upgrade my mole end custom reports as well)

Regards,
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Tut Tut Tut Mrs Strassen you mean you could not wait any longer to release your V8 site even though you had not fully completed it. 100 lines and detention for you i think

I think i can live with being Jont for a while, he's not a bad lad

Cheers
        Darren

Comment

Originally posted by Darren B
          Tut Tut Tut Mrs Strassen you mean you could not wait any longer to release your V8 site even though you had not fully completed it. 100 lines and detention for you i think
          lol, I can do anything I like these days, I've got a goat point :-)

Regards,
          Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud

A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
          Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
          Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Originally posted by Jan
            I've got a goat point :-)
            Jan, these goat points are fickle things - I had one once, (for Edinburgh phone number while based in Egypt) and it just evaporated.

Seems goat point = google pagerank - both come and go mysteriously...
            Bill
            www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
            Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
            BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
            Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
            VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
            Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

:-)

Regards,

Comment

Aye - the Goat Algorithm is a closely guarded secret - rumours suggest it is undergoing another update at the moment and several points have been wiped clean

Bikster
                SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

These updates always seem to go the wrong way, would'nt it be nice if one day it awarded goat points

Darren

Comment

Originally posted by Darren B
                    would'nt it be nice if one day it awarded goat points
                    GoatWords may the the solution for a quick fix to the top of the Goat League Table

Bikster

Comment

It'll be in the GoatBox Bill.
                      Football Heaven

For all kinds of football souvenirs and memorabilia.

Comment

Can someone get it out for Bill, he did not have it long and i think it is only fare as a valid member of the community

Comment

The GoatBox has never been officially recognised.. although GoatWords seems to circumvent its very non-existence

Bikster

Comment

Always a problem that circumvent, mind you that goatbox has always been very illusive, i am still messing with a few new goatwords and shall see how these perform.

your "goated" is a new word with a meaning anything other than goat
                            or course there is "goaty" being discussed elsewhere on this forum
                            "wild goat" an untamed goat or a goaty that has not been trimmed?

Comment

I am paying top dollar for "goating"

Bikster

Comment

Originally posted by jont
                                The GoatBox has never been officially recognised.. although GoatWords seems to circumvent its very non-existence
                                Carefull Jonty its all a bit baaah baaah.

Bill's point has mysteriously appeared.
                                Football Heaven

For all kinds of football souvenirs and memorabilia.

Comment

Working...
                                X