Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PSP considerations when migrating v7 to v8

Hi there,

I'm going to move my v7 Business store to v8 Business as my store is relatively uncomplex, v8 gives me extra functionality that I require and initial testing looks good so far.

I'm using HSBC Secure ePayments Hosted Service for processing payments. I note that all of the PSP settings, PSP Hash Key etc have been transferred when I did my import and has sensibly switched itself to test mode.

If I set my PSP settings to production mode will everything work ? (I'd rather get an answer to this in advance of trying as my v7 site is still live - obviously I'll have to remove this before uploading final working version of v8).

Thanks,

John

Hi John

All the PSPs have been tested thoroughly with v8, so all you need to do is put HSBC into production mode once you are satisfied that the test transactions are going through correctly.

Comment

Where's my 4sure goooone

Hi guys

Just done the outline design on V8 and am about to climb the mountain of inputting products (re earlier posts )

Just a quickie, been setting up the PSP's et al and now trying to switch on 'shared ssl' in test modes (using 4sure actinic shared) but there is no option to set up unlike V7

Is this just for the evaluation copy & will it appear once we get our dev upgrade keys?

Regards
      Daren
      Affordable solutions for busy professionals.
      Website Maintenance | UK Web Hosting

Comment

This is a known issue in v8.0.0 - it will be rectified in 8.0.1 so you'll have to wait until then to try out this specific function.

Comment

Cor blimey

Another one on the list (kidding guys).

In the light of the list that is growing daily with little niggles, do we forsee a later release date than first projected?

Regards
          Daren

Comment

do we forsee a later release date than first projected?
            No - we are committed to getting a release out in a few weeks - but this can only have a set number of bug fixes in it. We will then do other less serious big fixes in future releases.

Comment

is realex PSP installed in version 8?
              www.satellite.ie

Comment

Yup

It is in there.

Regards
                Daren

Comment

Thanks Daren
                  www.satellite.ie

Comment

Working...
                  X