Clean Themes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clean Themes

What ever clean theme I use it does not seem to generate a section menu. Also if I register a design with DW and include TopLevelSectionList in the Outer Layer it does not appear in the V8 preview - it shows ok in the design tree etc.

It worked ok in the beta

Have you checked which layout selector you are using? May be worth temporarily using another to see if that resolves the preview issue.

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Ive tried all sorts of things and have given up - I am now hard coding the navigation.

Comment

Malcolm - I'd be grateful if you worked this issue through with support to find out what the cause is. I've just tried it, and can confirm it still works the same in the beta as it did in production. I'd hate something to have happened to your installaiton of Actinic to caused this problem, and I think it will be worth working it through with someone in support.

Comment

Update: I got my licence key today and decided to try again and guess what it worked this time!!! Even better it is picking up the navigation css which I could never get working in V7. See http://www.hunterspuddings.co.uk/
          Last edited by RuralWeb; 14-Aug-2006, 08:00 PM. Reason: Add example url

Comment

Working...
          X