Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Field name for page title (importing)

Hi Guys

Anyone know the field name for the page title when mapping your import?

Searched and cannot see it (or am I missing it as it is called something else?)

Regards
    Daren
    Affordable solutions for busy professionals.
    Website Maintenance | UK Web Hosting

Hi Daren

Are you looking to do a flat file (csv) import or a hierarchical import. I've had a look at the flat file import and 'Page Title' seems to be missing from the list (it's missing from v7 as well) - but it is there doing a hierarchical import.

Comment

Hi Chris

Flat file import mate (products only)

Thanks
      Daren
      Affordable solutions for busy professionals.
      Website Maintenance | UK Web Hosting

Comment

I've reported this as a bug. The only workaround I can think of is that if you are not using section descriptions, you could put all your page titles in the 'Section Description' field and use the 'SectionDescription' variable in the <title> tag in your overall page layouts. You'll need to hide it from non section pages with some conditionality such as:
        Code:
        <actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22PageType%22%20%2f%3e%20%3d%3d%20%27Section%27"><actinic:variable name="SectionDescription" /></actinic:block><actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22PageType%22%20%2f%3e%20%21%3d%20%27Section%27" ><actinic:variable name="PageType" />, <actinic:variable name="CompanyName" /></actinic:block>

Comment

Working...
        X