Reports for multiple sites (.rpt)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reports for multiple sites (.rpt)

I’m considering upgrading my Catalog 7 to Business Multi-Site 8.

With Catalog 7 most of the files are held in their individual Site directories (eg Site1) but some files including the various report files (eg Invoice.rpt orders.rpt) are held in the common root directory (ie where the catalog.exe file lives).

I’ve modified Invoice.rpt, orders.rpt etc. to our own requirements and I’d want to have customised versions for each new site, so need to ensure that when I add new sites each can have its own set of reports.

I’d imagine that Actinic would have been sensible enough to have thought of this but I just need it confirmed?

While on the subject, is there anything else that might be worth considering on this front?

Thanks
    David

Actinic will only run 1 set of reports, we have products that can run reports for each site though, the other option is to run a batch file to change reports over when you change site.

To edit the reports you need to use crystal reports 8.5.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
    X