coding errors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

coding errors

Ok so I'm upgrading surf-wax as a learning exercise.

took a v6 snapshot and imported it to v8, I can not browse the site due to coding errors

Nested Form Tags
    HTML form tag is found without open tag
    The selector "Terms and conditionsPopUp layout" is recurseively used

Thats it, no other helpful info, it would be nice to get line numbers etc etc, how am I supposed to find these errors, which presumably weren't there in v6?

If you click on the coding error, it will bring up the offending code in the code window.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

ok that helps

to cure the problem, once I had identified the offending layout, I then went to library, webpage inner layout, and did a revert to factory settings on each page that threw up errors

in this case seach page bulk area, and order00 bulk area

Comment

Working...
      X