Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Including Thumbnail Images in the Shopping Cart

Hi,

Just trying out 'Including Thumbnail Images in the Shopping Cart' in the Advance User Guide page 48.

Actinic is not uploading the Thumbnail image set in Product | General | Thumbnail Image - onto my server. To make it show that thumbnail in checkout I have to use my FTP program and upload the image myself.

Can someone try this out, by assigning a new image (not uploaded by Actinic alreadly) to a product as a thumbnail and try uploading that change and see if Actinic uploads the new image.

If I assign the thumbnail image as the same as main product image. Then my larger main product image shows fine in checkout. It just won't upload a new thumbnail image at all.

I've done a complete refresh as well and still no joy.
    Regards,

Les

Abc Baby Gifts
    Snuggle Feet
    Baby Casting From My Perfect Impression

Hi Les

I get this as well. It doesn't seem to upload the thumbnail images if you only use them in the shopping cart. I'll report this as a bug - but for now you can add any thumbnail images to the list in 'Design | Additional Files'.

Comment

It also does not seem to upload them if you are using them within the search results too!

David
      Cheers

David
      Located in Edinburgh UK

http://twitter.com/mcfinster

Comment

Thanks for your replies,

I thought it was something wrong I was doing.
        Regards,

Les

Abc Baby Gifts
        Snuggle Feet

Comment

Originally posted by cdicken
          Hi Les

I get this as well. It doesn't seem to upload the thumbnail images if you only use them in the shopping cart. I'll report this as a bug - but for now you can add any thumbnail images to the list in 'Design | Additional Files'.
          Thumbnails still not uploading. I'm stock that a key feature of Actinic is not working still.
          Regards,

Les

Abc Baby Gifts
          Snuggle Feet

Comment

Hi Les

You are right - this bug was not discovered in time to be fixed in 8.0.2. It will be fixed in 8.0.3 - due very shortly. Sorry for the invonvenience.

Comment

has this been resolved yet

i just tried the code from page 70 advanced users guide, it dont work for me.
              images dont load.

simbo
              Simbo thanks you in advance again

Comment

This has been resolved and is working now (at least in 804). I think you may have made a mistake in implementing it.

Comment

Hi Simbo,

Works fine on all my sites. Have you uploaded the site, did you add a thumbnail image with the product?

What's the URL of the site?
                  Regards,

Les

Abc Baby Gifts
                  Snuggle Feet

Comment

Working...
                  X