Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sub Pages & Products

Hi,

I have a requirement for two things and need some help. Please let me know if this is possible.

1. Sub Pages.

Is it possible to create sub-pages. For example, I have a page called 'Designers' and I want to create sub-pages that are located within it on the content tree. I know that it wouldnt be real sub-pages (i.e. linked to the main page) but I will have hundreds of pages and if they are all under the top page it will be very hard work looking after it.

2. Pages & Products.

I need to create a page that has some text and blurb at the top and then has a load of products underneith it. For example, linked to the above, I want to have a designers page with a blurb about them and a picture etc and then have all the products designed by that person listed under that. The products will also be duplicated within the main product range but pref stored against the designers page.

Hope that makes sense. If its possible only with some sort of hack, please let me know.

Thanks,
    Paul.

Paul

I think your best bet is going to be forgetting about brochure pages, and instead use store sections for your Designer 'pages'. You can then create your multiple sub-sections within the main section for all the different designers, and then have your 'Designer' links by using standard sub-section links.

You can make these pages look different from your main store pages by using a different overall page layout for these pages.

Comment

Working...
    X