Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Image Path Length

Hi

Has anyone encountered any problems with the image path length - it says it will accept a path of upto 255 chars but when I use one over about 64 chars it fails to import from a flat file which is a real pain as I have fairly long file names and used to have a neat directory structure to keep different suppliers images apart but now have to keep them all in one top level directory

Thanks
    Jane
    Jane

Hi,

I've just tried importing a product image with a path name that is 85 characters long and it imported without any problems. Are you getting a specific error to do with the path name being too long?

Are you sure that the path name has been inputted correctly? If Actinic cannot find that file on the pc then it won't import the product.
    Tracey
    SellerDeck

Comment

Error - Cannot find file

It was saying it couldnt find the file but they were in the path given but if they had a long name and path they failed to import
      although i have since managed to import other files from a similar path/length

the only difference between the 2 paths was the end directory name had a space in it in the one that failed to import

Thanks
      Jane
      Jane

Comment

Working...
      X