Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perms & Hidden Products

Hi,

I have set up a permutation which I am going to link products to so I can get full stock control. However, I have two problems.

Ref: http://www.anything-goes.co.uk/acata...ery-rings.html

1. Firstly, on a simple item where I have just the component > attribute > choices without any linked item. When I upload it and try to place an item in my basket it comes up with an error. This shows me that the quantity field is RED. If I turn off stock control, it works fine. This item has just 1 in stock and warn belows etc are all 0. Minimum order is 1. Default is 1. This item is live as: "Silver Eternity Ring & CZ (Purple)".

2. On another item which I have two hidden products I have done as per 1, but this time linked the two items in the perm page. After uploading it I try adding an item and I get bouced out of the cart with no item added. This one is "Silver Eternity Ring & CZ (Pink)". Stock control for the hidden items are as above. The main item is not stock controlled.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
    Paul.

Paul,

I was able to duplicate the problem, but I found the cart page is missing its basehref (the on page code is <BASE HREF="">) and attempting to read the css files linked to the page resulted in a 404 error. (Because there was no bashref to the /acatalog/ path).

This is probably the reason the scripts are running strangely too.
    Bill
    www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
    Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
    BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
    Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
    VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
    Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Hi Bill,

I will try and fix that and then see where we are.

Thanks,
      Paul.

Comment

Working...
      X