Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CRM & Account Integration Advice.

Hi,

We are about to commission the design & development of our Actinic based website. Is there a solution to make the Actinic website communicate with Sage ACT Professional (CRM) & Sage Instant Accounts Plus or Sage Line 50.

Ultimately the solution would facilitate the automation of accounts produced by the website & internal sales team. Also include order fulfilment for both website & internal sales team. The CRM system must keep track of website & sales team customer accounts & have the ability to produce adhoc reports. Finally, e-mail marketing facilities would be beneficial.

Could you please give me advise on the best way to achieve our aims & who are the best people to talk to.

Thanks for any advise.

There is a Sage interface, I'd phone actinic sales to discuss its features

Comment

Business comes with Link to Sage Line 50, so that title combined with the Link ability will give you the accounting side of things, with email marketing now being an integral part of v8, so 2 out of 3 is not bad.

As far as connection with a separate CRM, nothing I have heard about of the shelf, but maybe might be a way to import and export between the 2 with a bit of mapping, so might be one to speak to your developer about to test the waters on it using the trial download from the Actinic site.

Comment

Sage ACT Professional (CRM) Integration.

Thanks guys for the advice

I'am new to all this & finding a solution to do what we what has proven very difficult to say the least.

I will talk to Sage & ask them your question. I will also ask if Sage ACT Pro (CRM system) can import the data from Sage Line 50 as these 2 products are from the same stable so to speak? Communication shouldn't be a problem!

Buy the way has anyone tried the CRM solution product by Codepath!
        If so I would be very greatful of any feedback relating to this or any other CRM system that integrates with Actinic V8.

Once again, advise is much appreciated.

Thank You.

Comment

Graham,

Give Paul Barker a call (www.greatervision.co.uk) he is an Actinic/Sage expert and will be able to give you some good advice. He also has an integration service. Detail are here :

http://www.greatervision.co.uk/integration.htm

If you decide to go it alone still, the key to a sucessful link from Actinic to Sage it to have the same product references in both applications. If you don't do this it will never work.

To find out which version of Sage to use with Actinic, call Actinic not Sage.

Regards,
          Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
          Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
          A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
          Product Mash for Sellerdeck
          Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
          Multichannel order processing
          Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Big Thank You.

Thanks for the contact Jan, they have proven to be very helpful.

I will contact Actinic & ask them the appropriate questions you have suggested.

Once again, thanks for advice from all who took time to give it. Much appreciated.

Graham.

Comment

Working...
            X