Moving the Images Folder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moving the Images Folder

I'm in the middle of creating a site and my product images are stored, locally, in C:\Images. I want to move the images folder to, say, F:\Images.

Does anyone know of an easy way to remap the image locations for each product?

Many thanks

Richard

How about this, export your catalog, open the file in notepad (not excel), use find and replace to change c:\images to f:\images, then import the file using the update option back into Actijnic.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

You will need to temporaily copy (or move) the images into the new location before re-mapping the paths as Actinic will wobble if opened again before they are moved

Bikster
      SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Many thanks Guys,

Is there any reason I can't change the path directly in the ActinicCatalog.mdb file?

Richard

Comment

It is trying to find everything - if you are happy with using Access then you should be OK with no adverse problems

Bikster
          SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Working...
          X