Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic Training

Hi

I would like to know if any one has been on the actince V8 training. I have been on the V7 training and i just want to know is it worth going on the V8 training.

Regards

Elliott

The training for V8 is highly recommended. V8 is quite different to previous versions and can be hard to grasp. If you haven't already, download the V8 demo and you will see the changes made to how site designing is now done.

Comment

Like Duncan, I highly recommend the training. A very busy and productive day - Chris does a tremendous job of getting the message across, and the support of the rest of the team is also strongly evident. It helped me grasp a few of the less obvious changes.
      Bill
      www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
      Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
      BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
      Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
      VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
      Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

The day is well worth the effort. It gets you out of the V7 mindset.

Comment

The V8 design course is well worth going to, I went on it a few weeks ago, you get a really good overview of the new features in V8 and also get to play with V8 design in depth. Cleared up a lot of issues for me.

Regards,
          Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
          Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
          A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
          Product Mash for Sellerdeck
          Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
          Multichannel order processing
          Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Highly recommended - after floundering around with the v8 beta, it put a lot of things into perspective for me.... and the coffee's good too

Malcolm
            ¤ The world wide web needn't cost the earth
            ¤ ARTISAN INTERNET LTD
            ¤ www.artinet.co.uk

Comment

If you can prise the biscuits away from Darren it is a day well spent - certainly makes you feel more confident in the product and makes you realise the full potential of v8.

Bikster
              SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

The biscuit tin was firmly closed at 3 o clock when I went (must be a bit like when you are on a plane and you get within a certain distance of your destination) ... Darren had just filled it with chocolate biscuits as well.

Regards,
                Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
                Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
                A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
                Product Mash for Sellerdeck
                Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
                Multichannel order processing
                Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
                X